Friday, October 9, 2009

E.R. visit

Last night we had a funny experience.
Jacob was jumping around and playing
with Sariah. Then he all of a sudeen comes
into the Den and starts screaming, get it out
it hurts it hurts. I couldn't figure out what it was
that was hurting him. He finally pointed to his nose and
said that there was a bead up there-a perler bead.
We tried everything to get it out and finally took
him to the E.R. 1 hour after he had shoved it up there,
it was out. They take a little plastic thread looking thing,
poke it up past the object, inflate a balloon on the end of
the thread and it pulls the object out. Jacob did not like it
one bit. He keeps telling me, mommy I will never shove anything
up my nose again. Crazy kid, I couldn't help, but to laugh, and still
I cannot help but laugh everytime I think about it.

1 comment:

  1. Oh so not fun!! I have had only one child put anything in her nose and that was a couple of weeks ago. Thankfully she was able to blow it out, it was one of her brothers bb's to his air soft gun. I have no idea where she found it.

    ReplyDelete