Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Oweee that had to have hurt

I have a sleep walker and each morning I wake up
hoping that I will find her in her bed.
One morning I woke up and she said mom
my lip hurts. I think what happened was
that she fell over a toy by her door and split
her lip open--unsure though. After this incident
I got scared and called her doctor-he gave me some stuff
to put on her lip and told me just to be sure that the
path was clear of any toys or items that she walks
during the day--haven't had any more mishaps yet.
Sorry about the blur but this was when Sariah
had to have stitches. She was climbing up the bunk
bed ladder, fell off backwards, and hit her head on the
corner of the bottom bed. It was so deep we had to
have stitches-4--holding her down was not fun at all.

This happened when we were at my Mom's house
when she lived in Moapa. Mitzy was carrying her down
the stairs outside and dropped her on her head.
Now it won't be a lie if I ever tell her she was dropped
on her head as a child. I am sure there will be many
more owies to come with my little monkey children.

No comments:

Post a Comment