Monday, August 31, 2009

Sariah

I realized I don't have many pictures
of Sariah on here. She turned 2 in April and
she loves the camera. She is also almost
completely potty trained, and she trained herself!
Someone left a Jello pudding cup in the garbage
can and Sariah got it out this was the end result
she is crying because I took it away from her.
These socks were very stretchy so Sariah liked to chew
on themand then pull them off with her teeth.

This photo is more recent we took it last week
how funny she fell asleep like this.

Sariah felt left out with not having a back pack
so we let her borrow Jacob's for a few minutes.
Sariah always is plite and says thank you when
She gets something, even food I give her for dinner.
I am sad she is my last but I think God knew I
could not handle any more kids.




1 comment:

  1. ha that first picture is hilarious! and I love that kids can fall asleep in the most random places. She sure is growing up fast!

    ReplyDelete