Wednesday, August 19, 2009

GRANDPA BAUMAN

Since I am always talking about Bruce's Grandpa in Idaho
here are a few pictures of him. His name is Frank Bauman
He is a very kind person. And is over six feet tall.
His heart is as big as he is and I think grows bigger each day.
He is a great example to Bruce and I, and
someday we hope to be like him.
He is always thinking of everyone and rarely thinks of himself.
In honor of his birthday August 12 we dedicate this page to him.


He turned 86 this year and still has it all together
Since Bruce was a baby he has always called him
Papa and the name stuck. We love you Papa!




1 comment:

  1. I am glad you found me. It was great seeing you last weekend at the Derby. I am going to add your blog to mine, if that is okay. Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete