Friday, August 14, 2009

I sure will miss these two beautiful girls. Becca is in 3rd grade now with Mrs. Holloway as her teacher and Mitzy is in second with Mrs. Thomas as her teacher. Two wonderful Teachers. The girls helped me a lot with cleaning this summer. They still have to do a few chores before school. Jacob starts preschool on Monday. I am going to be one bored Mama with only Sariah at home so I signed up to volunteer at the school. Hopefully that will help with the bordeness a little bit. I will be watching my sisters kids off and on but I decided I wanted to start getting involved with activities at the school--mostly to interact with my kids more--so I will not be watching any more kids unless they are in school. I am sort of getting worn out from watching a bunch of kids at once. I am looking forward to a great school year.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know how you did it for so long!! I think I would have gone crazy! hopefully Chantel won't be too big of a hastle... Love ya! welcome to the blogging universe... watch out it is addicting!

    ReplyDelete