Monday, August 17, 2009

FIRST DAY OF PRESCHOOL

My litte boy isn't so little anymore he is growing
bigger everyday and today was his first day
of his last year of preschool. Annie Talbot is
his teacher and his school is called Miss Annie's
Preschool. She is a wonderful teacher and
Jacob loves her. His cousin Chantel is in his
Preschool with him. I had to warn the teacher
because sometimes when these two little kids
get together they can cause problems. Such as
on my sisters blog when they got into the pudding
in the pantry--not good. But they are getting older
and more wiser so hopefully all goes well today.


Jacob wanted a SpongeBob backpack for school
this year--hopefully he can use it next year to
we will see if it survives. Things are a lot more
quiet around here with him gone. Sariah keeps
asking where he is. Even though they fight
sometimes--I know they love each other.

4 comments:

  1. I think they did fine... Chantel was so excited. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun to see your photos! I can't believe you have kids so big. I don't think I've even met any of them! Thank goodness for the internet :) Love you, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This can't possibly be the Lorene from Valley High Class of 97 is it? I just saw your blog from Cynthia's. If this isn't you then I'm sorry for being a pest! oh...and blog stalking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sure wish my girls were going to pre-school. Having 3 at home is wearing me out.

    ReplyDelete