Monday, August 24, 2009

LITTLE BOYS


Little boys can be great

Little boys can be fun

Little boys their picture take

When mom is saying "I'm done".



This incident happened at my sisters house

They got into the jello in her pantry- it was not

a pretty sight, they look like they were dipped in flour!


Here are just a few pictures of Jacob

with the marker!

This is about the 15th or 20th time I had

to clean marker off of him.



He said his head hurt and went and

got a bandaid and put on it. Then

he said okay mom that feel much better.

I always had to remind Jacobs dad to close

the doors to the bathroom--

One day Jacob went missing and where did he go
yep straight shot into the bathroom--I told his father

he had to clean him up since he left the door

open--the camera was nearby and Bruce was

laughing so hard he couldn't resist taking a picture.


Since daddy had to clean him up he never did

leave the bathroom door open ever again.






2 comments:

  1. You kids look the same as ever, except for that new one I've never seen before, congrats! Oh the adventures with little boys! My Kai took a crayon the other day and decided to color all over the floor, our portable air conditioner, and our washer front! Fun stuff to clean up! I feel your pain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank the lord in heaven for swiffers, magic erasers, and baby wipes. amen.

    ReplyDelete